Treatment course and frequency:
Acnelan is designed as a course of three consecutive in-clinic peels, partnered with the mesoestetic crystal fiber mask and our medical grade LED. This clinical treatment takes 60 minutes in-clinic and is repeated three times, 21 days apart.
Your acnelan journey includes the following appointments in-clinic:
- First appointment: first acnelan peel with sheet mask and 830nm LED
- Second appointment: LED (day 3 post)
- Third appointment: second acnelan peel with sheet mask and 830nm LED
- Fourth appointment: LED (day 3 post)
- Fifth appointment: third acnelan peel with sheet mask and 830nm LED
- Sixth appointment: LED (day 3 post)
A full consultation with our skin therapists and development of a personalised treatment plan is carried out prior to your acnelan peel journey with us.
The treatment package includes your six at-home products for your post-treatment aftercare (valued at just under $600). This home maintenance regime helps to optimise the results of the in-clinic treatments and prevent recurrence.
- Reducing active acne
- Preventing new acne formation
- Maintaining a healthy skin balance
- Stimulating cell renewal
- Clearing skin impurities, oils and blocked pores
- Those looking for an effective topical treatment to control acne
- Those who want to avoid oral prescriptions/antibiotics
- Those looking for an affordable and comfortable solution
- Reducing the chance of post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIH) from acne